Banjo #15 is an open-back banjo.
- Pot is an 11" steam-bent 3 ply walnut rim with an 8 segment osage orange tone ring and a walnut burl trim cap.
- Neck is curly cherry with mallee burl, ebony and resin peghead and figured cherry and ebony backplate.
- Fretboard is gaboon ebony with brass copper and crushed stone inlay for chord markers.
- Heel cap is ebony and walnut burl.
- Neck has an adjustable truss rod that is accessed through the heel.
- Tuners are Gotoh tuners and the remaining hardware is brass finish from Balsam Banjo Works.
- Scale length is 25-1/2".
- Bridge is handmade from osage orange and bone.
- Nut is bone.
$1,500 is for banjo only - contact for shipping estimate.
Open-back Banjo #15