Banjo #14 is an open-back fretless banjo.
- Pot is an 11" steam-bent 3 ply hickory rim with an 8 segment rosewood tone ring and a walnut burl and cherry trim cap.
- Neck is walnut with a cherry center stripe.
- Peghead is walnut burl with crushed turquoise infill.
- Fretboard is highly figured macassar ebony with brass and crushed turquoise chord markers.
- Neck has an adjustable truss rod that is accessed through the heel.
- Tuners are Gotoh tuners and the remaining hardware is brass finish from Balsam Banjo Works.
- Scale length is 26".
- Nut and bridge are handmade from osage orange.
$1,200 is for banjo only - contact for shipping estimate.
Fretless Banjo #14